Synergy Esthetics, open since February 2004, strives to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere where people can come to have fun and pamper themselves.
^ ^ ^
Booking Appointments | Cindy recommends clients book their next appointment before leaving the salon.
Cancellations | Out of consideration for your esthetician’s time, please try to give Cindy 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Synergy doesn’t charge a cancellation fee if you are unable to give sufficient notice but please do call as Cindy will worry if you do not show up at your appointed time.
Payment | At Synergy, we accept VISA, MasterCard, and cash. All prices listed include taxes.
Late Arrivals | Please phone the salon if you are running late for your appointment. If you do arrive late for your appointment Cindy may be unable to provide your full service.
^ ^ ^
Monday | By Appointment
Tuesday | 10 – 7.30
Wednesday | 10 – 7.30
Thursday | 9 – 5.30
Friday | 9 – 5.30
Saturday | 9 – 3
Sunday | Closed
^ ^ ^
Coming from Highway 85:
- Take the Bridgeport exit off the highway, travel along Bridgeport towards Weber Street.
- At Weber take a left, go through the Erb Street intersection.
- Turn right at Rodney Street, the street just before the Weber/Union intersection.
- 173 Rodney is about halfway down the block on the left hand side of the road.
- Look for the pink fish in the front yard!