I hope you, your family, and friends have been keeping well and staying safe as we continue to navigate our way through the pandemic. In accordance with current Ontario public health protocols, Synergy is open and offering all services where face masks can be worn.
When you come for your appointment I want to remind you of the current COVID safety procedures in place for the health and safety of myself, my family, and all my wonderful clients and their communities:
- Clients will be received one at a time, with appointments spaced out to allow for comings and goings as well as additional cleaning and sanitizing. I ask you to please arrive on time to help me maintain this spacing.
- If you or someone within your family have been feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, I would ask you to rebook your appointment at a time when you’re feeling better and symptom free, just as I will not receive clients if I feel ill or have been exposed to someone with symptoms.
- All clients will need to wear a face mask while in the salon. In an effort to be as eco-friendly as possible, I would ask you to please bring your own mask, and if possible, gloves. If you do not have a mask or gloves, I will have disposable ones available.
- I will not be providing any beverages at this time.
In addition to the extra precautions I’m asking you to take, I will wear a mask, and gloves for the services where I am able, as well as thoroughly washing my hands between each client. As a life time make-up wearer, I have a lot of experience not touching my face so I feel up to that particular challenge! Before this crisis cleanliness was always a top priority at Synergy, but I will be taking additional precautions within the salon to ensure everyone’s safety:
- The salon will be wiped down between each client.
- While instruments were always properly cleaned, disinfected, and sterilized between each client, I am instituting some further measures: for pedicures, there are non-metal tools that cannot be sterilized to what the current situation calls for. Therefore, each client will have their own items like a nylon brush, file, foot file and sanding cap. There will be a $10.00 one time charge for these items. Regular nail clients have always had their own files.
I am happy to discuss any additional concerns individual clients may have and provide additional options. Synergy will continue to follow the guidelines as laid out by the Government of Ontario so things may continue to change as the situation changes. In the meantime please feel free to call/text me at 519 897 1372 or email me at email@example.com if you want to book an appointment or you have questions about these safety measures.
I am so grateful to have such wonderful clients and look forward to seeing you all soon.